Tuesday 12 June 2012

birthday wishes for child


No one could be more proud
In all the world than me. 
I have the loveliest child 
That there could ever be. 
Since the day you were born 
I have this feeling of pride, 
Everyone can see it 
When you are by my side. 
On this special day
I really want to say, 
Thank you for all the happiness 
That you have sent my way.





As beautiful as a flower, 

With a heart of pure gold, 
We're wishing you the best 
That any birthday can hold. 
Happy Birthday to you, little super star!






Happy Birthday to the brightest star in our life. I wish for you all the happiness that you have brought to all those you know.



Surely stars must have danced in heaven on the day you were born. Happy Birthday, dear child! Wishing you a happy and fun-filled Birthday.

                                                                                                                                   


Wishing you always remember all the many ways you are so unique and wishing you never forget how much you are always loved. Happy Birthday to the best child in the whole wide world!

No comments:

Post a Comment