Wednesday 13 June 2012

Daddy's Birthday

I would never know how to wish on my dad's birthday..the simplest thing to do is to write him a message to appreciate every little thing he had done to me this whole time. Just for u dad!



Do you know why you are the best dad in the world? Because you are ? 
B ? Benevolent 
I ? Inspiring
R ? Resilient and reliable 
T ? Talented 
D ? daddy-liscious (that's my word to describe the best dad in the world!) 
A ? Amazing 
Y ? Youthful 


It's your Birthday today, dad! I can't stop smiling because you've celebrated all my Birthdays when I was young. Now it's time for me to celebrate yours. So sit back on your rocking chair and blow the candles away for yet another fantastic year of your life and our togetherness. Happy Birthday!




No comments:

Post a Comment