Tuesday 12 June 2012

birthday wishes for mom

mom thank you so much for being the best mom and friend i love you very much

You are one person in this world whom I can completely trust and I know you will never let me down. May you always be healthy and happy.



Dearest mom, on your Birthday, I wish that all your dreams and wishes come true. I also hope that the rest of your long life is happy and healthy. Enjoy your day to the fullest.




You really are the best.  May your birthday make you feel as beautiful and special as you are and hoping happy dreams and magical moments surround you on your special day.  The wee ones and I are sending you many pocketful of kisses!


Your presence gives us a great security, a feeling of being blessed, an amazing  strength. Happy Birthday Mother!


You are one person in this world whom I can completely trust and I know you will never let me down. May you always be healthy and happy.


For, Mom, you care and share and give 
And make life such a joy to live, 
That nothing but the best will do, 
And that is what is wished for you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment